IGNORED

Auralic Aries Mini

• 5 weeks later...

looking for a bit of advice. I'm about to take delivery of a mini and was wondering how to connect it to an A/V receiver. I would like to use the Dac on the mini therefore bypassing the receivers Dac. what is the best connection to use and any decent cable recommendations. I'm Fairly new to all this so a clear explanation would be most appreciated. I will be using wired Ethernet to NAS. thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

But in my case I find an annoying problem with Airplay which I don't know if you are experiencing too: sometimes (not always) when you stop playing a track to navegate to another song or vid the connection between Apple TV and the mini get lost and I have to reconnect again using the Apple TV speaker configuration menu. This only occurs between tracks, never had any problem while playing.

Someone with the same problem? any solution or workaround?

Thank you!

Yeah same problem here. Not found any work around yet. If there is one. Seems like it's a Mini problem because I don't use Apple TV, and get the same problem.

• 1 year later...

Hi all. Last few times I’ve tried to use my Aries mini it is not connecting. I.e when I open the LDS app. It shows the mini but won’t play any tracks. I have to run through set up every time. Im using firmware 5.3. Not had any problems for a while. This has just started. I didn’t change anything as it has been stable for a while now. Any ideas. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...