IGNORED

Auralic Vega DSD256 Firmware Update

I received a notice from Auralic and a form to fill out. Here's the full text:

Dear AURALiC Customer,

[if you do not decide to accept the VEGA DSD256 upgrade service anymore, please disregard this Email.]

According to our record, you have applied free VEGA DSD256 service through [email protected]. We deeply appreciate your patience with us so far and we would love to offer our best service for you.

Please fill in all the blanks in the attached table and email the finished document back to me within this email chain if you still want to accept the VEGA DSD256 upgrade. As long as we receive your table application, we will give you further instructions of shipping address. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

[important] Due to necessary hardware upgrade for DSD256 playback, please be informed that the VEGA upgrade will be processed in Mainland China. Both hardware and software upgrade will be free of charge.

*Important: Do NOT ship the VEGA remote or power cable back. Please use original package for the shipping.

Upgrade Option 1 (Default): Standard Upgrade Estimated fulfillment time will be 2 months after ship-out. Units have to be sent to our Deleware office.

*Upgrade Option 2: Express Upgrade Estimated fulfillment time will be 3-4 weeks after ship-out. Units will be collected directly by Mainland China Factory. An additional cost of $100 for UPS international shipping will be applied.