IGNORED

Paul Pang Audio V3 USB Card

nick77

Admin, i will include support for HQPlayer in core mode with AO 1.31. Release will probably be in March or April, but i expect the first beta to be available very soon. It will make HQPlayer work in core mode, hopefully without the need for any other applications like total commander. I will include shell replacement for HQP and so on. I'll give my best to make HQPlayer a smooth experience in core mode! I heard it first time last night, and i must admit i was deeply impressed. (and it works even in my JPLAY Dual-PC System!)

For all interested in PPA articles, check out the reduced prices at our store here -> https://www.highend-audiopc.com/store.html

ıllıllı [  ...AO 4.00 BETA... ] ıllıllı
____________________________________________________________________________________

Shop | Reviews | Reference System | AudiophileOptimizer 3.00 | PDF Guide

personally i would never ever offload the whole I/O of an OS onto the USB bus.. the same bus which handles our DAC or DDC. No, i don't think that's a good idea.

____________________________________________________________________________________

• 2 years later...

It seems Paul Pang is no longer in Business.

We get many desperate requests from customers who either sent in defective parts or try to buy something from him.

Either way he does not respond to them or us. 

43 minutes ago, TubeMan said:

Have used PPA products for almost 4 years, and never had a problem with them
US Card DDR3 Memory CF-SATA Both V1 V2 V3

Hi there

very well, so he is still in business then but seems to systematically ignore those who encounter issues with his products. :(

After all this is why we stopped working with him. He had wonderfully sounding products, no doubt. But build quality was not always as good as it should be. And support/communication was a desaster...

Somwhen we pulled the plug and we don't look back to be honest. We don't have such issues with any other of our suppliers.

Hi

oh this is not new... :-)

he also told customers to avoid Windows Server 2012 R2 because it will destroy hard drives...

He started spreading this right after we broke up..