IGNORED

BubbleUPnP Server Configuration menu!

Yes, I see BubbleUPnp server, Java, MinimServer are on. I'm trying to get into the configuration menu at the Qnap from my computer wireless.

I don't know if port forwarding or port trigger are correct, but I tried.

Maybe I don't get you right, but here is what I'm doing to get to the configuration menu using my iPad: type the url of the NAS in your browser and the webpage of the NAS comes up. Next I log in as admin and start bubbleUpnpserver from the app page. From that page I have complete access to any setting to be done.

What happens if you're starting the web page of your NAS?

/

I see the Bubbleupnp app as open on Qnap, but Android App doesn't see BubbleUPnp Server only Minimserver.

Now i understand.

The bubbleUpnpserver app is not an Upnp media server by itself. It only enables other servers to be seen e.g. in the bubbleupnp app for android or in foobar2000. And it can make upnp renders visible for open home control apps like Lumin or LightningDS. The later is what I'm using it for.

So you shouldn't expect bubbleUpnpserver to show up as a server. It's only needed to access your servers (like minimserver) with the control app.

for more information go to the bubble website BubbleUPnP Server

Qnap(HS-210) and Pioneer (Bdp62fd)are connected(Ethernet)to Netgear 6100. I am using my MacBook Air to access the Qnap Web server.

I haven't tried ethernet from MacBook Air to Qnap since I don't have an ethernet adapter, maybe I should get my old MacBook to try, but I doubt since my Android app test the connection to the port successfully.

Java is the latest updated. Minimserver is working and I can access any other port to manage twonky and Minimserver without any problem.

Just :58050

It does check for updates and so does MinimServer so try it connected to internet initially for setup. Using wired is more to see whether it is your router or QNAP that is the source of the issue. Your wireless router firewall may be blocking it, your Mac firewall may be blocking it or QNAP firewall could be the cause. Have you tried turning off all firewalls?

Have you tried a Windows pc to access QNAP, or a different browser?

Have you made the QNAP address a trusted site in your browser?

I read that Java 1.7 is about as late as you want to go at this point, not 1.8.

But you have not been able to get the setup screen showing for BubbleUpnP server where you select the renderer to emulate OHMedia for, correct?