IGNORED

Article: The TIDAL HIFI Revolution Starts Today

Basic question: How does this get to my DAC? I don't remember being able to use the DAC for anything but stored data.

Main: sonicTransporter I5>etherRegen>opticalRendu/ghent/UltraCap 1.2> WireWorld Platinum>YGGY Atma-sphere MP-1 3.1> Hegel 30> Maggie 1.7, REL SE 212: Zero Autoformers, Interconnects , Analysis Plus Silver Oval-In, Nordost Heimdall, Power Cables: Synergistic./Shunyata>Chang Litespeed 

HT:Dish>OPPO>Marantz>Hegel> 3-Maggies/2-Quads>REL Gibraltar>Custom Wire loom>APS>Samsung Plasma 55"

A very basic question: Does their website directly feed into my outboard DAC through my computer software?

Main: sonicTransporter I5>etherRegen>opticalRendu/ghent/UltraCap 1.2> WireWorld Platinum>YGGY Atma-sphere MP-1 3.1> Hegel 30> Maggie 1.7, REL SE 212: Zero Autoformers, Interconnects , Analysis Plus Silver Oval-In, Nordost Heimdall, Power Cables: Synergistic./Shunyata>Chang Litespeed 

HT:Dish>OPPO>Marantz>Hegel> 3-Maggies/2-Quads>REL Gibraltar>Custom Wire loom>APS>Samsung Plasma 55"

Sure does if you use something like the newest release of JRiver 20 (with WDM driver for Windows).

OK. Thanks. I use a Mac Pro with Audirvana. No luck?

How about streaming from your i-device to an Airport Express connected to your dac via Toslink?

Works great for me.

Thank you.

To Chris: Thank you.

OK, if I understand this, I use the Mac app. But, then, I'm not using Audirvana or other similar software. Does the Tidal Mac app, bypassing iTunes and the Mac dac, not need an application such as Audirvana to 'make it sound better'?

OK, if I understand this, I use the Mac app. But, then, I'm not using Audirvana or other similar software. Does the Tidal Mac app, bypassing iTunes and the Mac dac, not need an application such as Audirvana to 'make it sound better'?