Hi,

I'm new on this forum (although I follow you for a long time);

I recently set up a new server with music on board:

cpu intel i7 4790k

asus sabertooth tuf Z97 markII

kingston ssd v300

sink Bequiet rock 3

houses fractal design node605

I'm feeding the mobo and ssd with a picopsu 160xt, while the CPU is powered by the psu atx Seasonic fanless 520

has been so long since I'm trying to follow the trail linear supply for the whole pc.

Today I see quersto project and would like to participate.

In your opinion, having regard to the components of the PC, which of the two proposals teradak is right for me, the 275 0 350?

regards

lorenzo

the components I described above have already been assembled within the pc that I casa.lo to use only as a component audio.

I know that you do not need such powerful pc, but I hope I have made ​​a pc future proof.

I want to delete both the picopsu that the power supply atx psu.

If possible, what leaders should put the meter watts?

regards

lorenzo.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Ben - can you get a firm confirmation from Teradak that all units have been shipped ?

I still haven't received the tracking # or any shipping confirmation from Teradak and they are closing for a month just in 2 days time.

I was waiting patiently for over 3 months, but now I must say - I'm getting a bit nervous.

Also I am in your same situation .... I hope to get the track before 18 ........ would be hard to wait .......

Sorry for the delay but I was a bit 'busy lately.

arrived at my destination ATX-350 ..... what about .... is aesthetically impressive ... but mostly it works optimally, improving even more the excellent work they already did the pico psu.

I wanted to ask a question: among the various connectors (various colors) There are three red; one is the 20-pin, another is the 4-pin / serving for the mobo + 20 4 / and the third is a 6-pin ... where it goes?

Thanks Ben.M and thanks to the great work done for Teradek

greetings

Lorenzo