IGNORED

Power Supply for Mainboard and Sound Card

Q3Di

Do you have any recommended Linear Power Supply to power both 19V PC and a Sound Card? (SOtM, PPA, JCAT, or Pink Faun have different voltage).

It is excellent if a specific sound card is chosen and one PSU to power both motherboard and sound card.

If I choose to get only one power supply (I don't want to have two power supplies to power the PC and sound card separately. I just don't want more boxes), which should has higher priority to power by linear power supply? Motherboard or Sound Card?

If I use combo HDPLEX Linear PSU and HDPLEX 250W DC-ATX. Is it sufficient to power both the motherboard and any sound card? Do they still provide clean power comparing to dedicated power supply for each board?

Thanks

Do you have any recommended Linear Power Supply to power both 19V PC and a Sound Card? (SOtM, PPA, JCAT, or Pink Faun have different voltage).

It is excellent if a specific sound card is chosen and one PSU to power both motherboard and sound card.

If I choose to get only one power supply (I don't want to have two power supplies to power the PC and sound card separately. I just don't want more boxes), which should has higher priority to power by linear power supply? Motherboard or Sound Card?

If I use combo HDPLEX Linear PSU and HDPLEX 250W DC-ATX. Is it sufficient to power both the motherboard and any sound card? Do they still provide clean power comparing to dedicated power supply for each board?

Thanks

PM sent.

12TB NAS >> i7-6700 Server/Control PC >> i3-5015u NAA >> Singxer SU-1 DDC (modded) >> Holo Spring L3 DAC >> Accustic Arts Power 1 int amp >> Sonus Faber Guaneri Evolution speakers + REL T/5i sub (x2)

Other components:

UpTone Audio LPS1.2/IsoRegen, Fiber Switch and FMC, Windows Server 2016 OS, Audiophile Optimizer 3.0, Fidelizer Pro 6, HQ Player, Roonserver, PS Audio P3 AC regenerator, HDPlex 400W ATX & 200W Linear PSU, Light Harmonic Lightspeed Split USB cable, Synergistic Research Tungsten AC power cords, Tara Labs The One speaker cables, Tara Labs The Two Extended with HFX Station IC, Oyaide R1 outlets, Stillpoints Ultra Mini footers, Hi-Fi Tuning fuses, Vicoustic/RealTraps/GIK room treatments

Thanks

To start with your last question: it depends on what CPU you will install and what drives you will use. The mobo is the least of your concerns in terms of power consumption as long as you stick with a mini-ITX with a B or Q chipset. We need more information to help you.

Second question: power the USB card with a linear supply. It will have a greater effect. But test to make sure.

First question: Teradak, HD-Plex, Paul Pang Audio.

Synology DS214+ with MinimServer --> Ethernet --> Sonore mRendu / SOtM SMS-200 --> Chord Hugo --> Chord interconnects --> Naim NAP 200--> Chord speaker cable --> Focal Aria 948