IGNORED

JRiver on a Mac help

I'm hoping someone here can help me.

I have an iMac in the bedroom, with my PS Audio DAC with the Bridge card in the living room. The DAC's Bridge card is connected by an Ethernet cable to one of the ports on the router. Ever since eLyric died, I've been using JRiver's Media Center 19 (version 19.0.131), and normally it operated just fine.

The system was working the last time I used it, but when i turned on this week, JRiver will not see the PS Audio DAC anymore. I haven't changed any settings. I tried rebooting the computer, the modem, the Bridge card, I've repaired disc permissions, ran Disc Warrior, and still nothing.

However, if I start MinimServer and use the Plug Player app on my iPad I get music, so this tells me the network is working and it appears to be some sort of software issue.

I want to get JRiver to work again but the only "help" I'm getting from them so far is being told to go read the wiki.

Does anyone have some things I can try to get this going again?

Thanks

I'm not an expert an stopped using it as its a non complete product.

Try looking in options , audio and check the setting in DSP studio, output format.

I seem to remember mine change settings after an upgrade and it was sending a non supported format to my dac.

Setup:

Lumin D2> Roksan Blak> Focal 806