IGNORED

looking for new pc

Hi , It's the 1st time i use a forum and my question is: iwas looking for a audio editing pc and i searched through the net and i found this pc in a online store:musicstore pc audio 3 . has anyone ever tried this pc and if so , can tell me the good and bad things about it?

• 1 month later...
Hi , It's the 1st time i use a forum and my question is: iwas looking for a audio editing pc and i searched through the net and i found this pc in a online store:musicstore pc audio 3 . has anyone ever tried this pc and if so , can tell me the good and bad things about it?

Where was the link? Where are we to see it?

It all depends upon in what dimension of life one finds themselves living in.  For, one man's music is another man's noise. 

Sie sprechen Deutsch?

I do not read German. Thanks to Google Translate, I was able to see what they offer. I This may be a better source.

Try here ...

Quiet PC European country selection

I got mine in the USA. Here:

Cool Tech PC | Quality Custom PCs

You want to get a completely fan free PC. And, no hard drives at all. They all produce electronic noise that mixes in with the audio. Also, I found using a audiophile power cord to the PC does improve the sound. As well as using an inexpensive voltage regulator. Using a battery type Back-up can be bad for audio because they output is a ragged sine wave, I use an cheap APC voltage regulator that puts out a clean sine wave. Since I do not use this PC for office work I do not have to worry about having to shut down in the middle of a file that needs to be saved first, so I stay away from the battery back up type. The only down side would be if you were downloading an audio file when the power went out.

It all depends upon in what dimension of life one finds themselves living in.  For, one man's music is another man's noise.