IGNORED

HQ Player

9 hours ago, Miska said:

One thing that is certain is that over time CPU load will keep increasing. At some point something that used to work won't work anymore. That can be fixed with faster CPU.

This happens with all software, operating systems, etc. Not just with HQPlayer.

CPU load did not change.

Just watching gpu percentage.For all filters except the xtr filters the gpu load is around 9 % and cpu load around 16 % this is for upsampling to dsd 256.When I try with the xtr filters after about 18 seconds get popping sounds.For the xtr filters gpu load at around 85% and cpu is around 21%.Why would the gpu load be so high for the xtr filters ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Since the latest update of HQPlayer and Windows weird things happening in task manager.When I open task manager showing cpu load of 28% but HQPlayer only showing around 6%,but no other cpu usages.The load before was around 28 % but HQPlayer was showing CPU usage of around 26% ?

• 3 weeks later...

Brought this up before never got a answer.Run HQPlayer and Roon on my pc.Use a nuc as naa.In the last 2 builds when I use HQPlayer and Roon together  everything is great..When I use HQPlayer on its own lots of time will have to restart music as it stutters.Pc has enough power.Weird thing when using Roon with HQPlayer when I open task manager cpu runs at a constant 22%.When I run HQPLAYER on its own the cpu usage in task manager is all over the place ?

Windows 10 on both core pc and naa device.Use with tidal and my library on external ssd drive.All files are flac 16 bit 44.1 files.Also another symptom is HQPlayer is very slow for commands .Say I hit pause it takes about 10 secs to stop music.Upsamble all to dsd 256.