IGNORED

HQ Player

Such a wonderful program.  Miska will get it done, always...  

HQ Player (#1) & Audrivana (#2) (wow! love the Apple w/music!!) .. these two software make my system "Amazing!", Purist USB- Benchmark DAC2 HGC (love it!), Purist Audio XLR , ATC SCM25A's (To Die For!) & Focal sub6 . Triode Power Cables with Uber Buss (Yes!) Also enjoy Audeze LCD3 w/"fat pipe cardas."

• 2 weeks later...

HQ Player is always a work in progress .. way cool.

HQ Player (#1) & Audrivana (#2) (wow! love the Apple w/music!!) .. these two software make my system "Amazing!", Purist USB- Benchmark DAC2 HGC (love it!), Purist Audio XLR , ATC SCM25A's (To Die For!) & Focal sub6 . Triode Power Cables with Uber Buss (Yes!) Also enjoy Audeze LCD3 w/"fat pipe cardas."

• 1 month later...

I will always define HQ PLayer as a great work ... in progress.  

• 1 month later...

I would suggest in the future always save your key code, for everyone...  I know, "Water under the bridge."

Once more I will eagerly  commend Miska for all his hard working efforts ... to make his already excellent player even better.

• 2 weeks later...

So much time and effort to always make this a very remarkable music player.  Thank you Jussi.

• 1 month later...

Is it my Mac or is there an issue once downloaded and  then opening the newest version? 3.20.1

Downloaded 3 x...   I will give it another go.

4 times and I finally got the present update installed.  The mystery is solved.  No reason to ask why.. it just is great to get the update.  Thanks Jussi... 

• 2 weeks later...

I need to re-purchase the program afet High Sierra completely messed up my Mac HD.  The link at Signalyst is with error.  Is there another link to purcahse and download that works?  Thank you.

Miska... OSX link not working.. ???

• 2 weeks later...

I love HQ Player.  I even ordered a back up disc "just in case."  FYI, disk came from Rimage, their Fulfillment Center in Mn. , broken.  Packaging is poor ( simple envelope with a piece of thin paper behind).  In order to get it replaced my "time & effort" will be more than the $ 12.50 I paid.  Just for "you" to know.  Enjoy the great player that Jussi endears to us.  

Further.. I just heard back from Rimage who offered top rerun the disc, send it out and informed me, "... the packaging is pre-determined by the company that I purchased the disc from, "Shareit,"

ted_b... Unfortunately the HiSierra update, which I have mentioned on another post, corrupted my computer and my ext. HD that stored my HQ Player info so I am just being "overly cautious" this time.  I know, store on a usb , etc.  as well.   Also  to make Jussi aware... Thanks for your input.

:D

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you that are Mac... which are your preferred settings ?

• 2 months later...

Thanks for your suggested inputs; trying them out right now on my Mac... very cool.

Perfection in music playback will never be complete ... it's the journey that makes it fun and successful!

• 1 month later...

Only the very best from HQ Player...   wonderful investment.

• 2 months later...

• 4 weeks later...

• 3 months later...

On my Mac I record with Audio Hijack... sounds great ...

I know you hav a  PC but Mac is absolutely incredible  with any music software I have ever used.....

• 1 month later...

I will never criticize anyone for using Windows.  I use a Mac and music just sounds great IMHO.  Never an issue with HQ player so far.