IGNORED

Hey guys total noob here looking for some advice on my computer audio setup

So I am just getting started on this audio hike haha!

I started off by purchasing a pair of Bose companion II speakers I thought they sounded great for the $100 I spent.

I posted on overclock.net about how happy I was with my buy and got flamed for buying Bose haha! I returned those and bought a pair of M-AUDIO AV-30's and they sound great they are louder and have a bit more bass to them others have suggested that I go with...

Micca MB42X speakers

Lepai LP-2020A+ amplifier

Over the AV- 30's Should I make the change for a better set up again? Are these much better than my current set up?

I started off by purchasing a pair of Bose companion II speakers I thought they sounded great for the $100 I spent.

I posted on overclock.net about how happy I was with my buy and got flamed for buying Bose haha! I returned those and bought a pair of M-AUDIO AV-30's and they sound great they are louder and have a bit more bass to them others have suggested that I go with...

Micca MB42X speakers

Lepai LP-2020A+ amplifier

First mistake, don't let trolls flame you. If you like something, then you are ok. Some people like Bose, some don't BFD.

You can get good advice here on Computer Audiophile, have fun. Never forget that it is the music that is important, not the equipment.

In any dispute the intensity of feeling is inversely proportional to the value of the issues at stake ~ Sayre's Law

What's wrong with Bose other than being overpriced? Forgive me, I'm not a speaker expert. But you sure came to the right place to ask.

Bose got the bad rap in the audiophile community years ago for their mass market approach. Most audiophiles just will think they are fair to mid sounding but got a great reputation through marketing.

I'm with the poster above......If you like them, keep them. I have a pair of Bose QC-15 noise canceling headphones and I think they are best noise canceling headphones on the planet. Note I didn't say best sounding, I said best noise canceling. Some of the old Bose speakers in years past were amazing I thought. Not a huge fan of their stuff but they had some gems.

Again if you like it, enjoy it and to heck with anybody else.