IGNORED

MOG playlist transfer info

cnet.com on march 7th says Beats Music issued a public API and transfer tool for MOG subscribers to transfer their playlists to Beats music

i also received email from MOG/Beats support confirming this

has anyone transferred their MOG playlists yet? does it work? are playlists transferred to the web based Beats site or just to a mobile device?

Beats says go to

http://support.beatsmusic.com/hc/en-us/articles/201183994

let me (and others) know this is a significant breakthrough BUT only if the transfer works to BM's web based site

bobbmd

[email protected]

Since no one seems interested I'll post my own reply.

The transfer tool works,i now have the first two of my hundreds of my MOG playlists on Beats Music. My playlists seem to sound 'better' than the 'curated' playlists BM has created for me. The MOG playlists are on my web browser BM page but I am using Safari instead of google chrome as google doesn't play any BM songs/albums right now. And as suggested elsewhere I am using capitals and punctuations in this thread.If anyone is interested see my 'reply' to myself on the general info thread page. i certainly would like to read what others have experienced with BM so far, especially other MOG subscribers. I still can't create BM playlists from their 'curated' playlists nor combine them into longer playlists.

bobbmd