IGNORED

Counting Crows - August And Everything After 24/192 HDT

I have the Acoustic Sounds DSD copy…it sounds really nice. I wonder if that is the DSD "noise" that would normally be filtered? It sure looks odd...

Positive emotions enhance our musical experiences.

Synology DS213+ NAS -> Auralic Vega w/Linear Power Supply -> Auralic Vega DAC (Symposium Jr rollerball isolation) -> XLR -> Auralic Taurus Pre -> XLR -> Pass Labs XA-30.5 power amplifier (on 4" maple and 4 Stillpoints) -> Hawthorne Audio Reference K2 Speakers in MTM configuration (Symposium Jr HD rollerball isolation) and Hawthorne Audio Bass Augmentation Baffles (Symposium Jr rollerball isolation) -> Bi-amped w/ two Rythmic OB plate amps) -> Extensive Room Treatments (x2 SRL Acoustics Prime 37 diffusion plus key absorption and extensive bass trapping) and Pi Audio Uberbuss' for the front end and amplification

Hi guys,

For those that may be interested please find a frequency analysis and DR numbers.

You can reach your own conclusions re the source.

Apologies, but I am yet to have a listen so cannot comment on SQ.

Happy listening,

kramnotwen

Have you had a chance to listen to this album yet? If so, what are your impressions? Thanks.

Mac Mini, Audirvana Plus, Metrum Hex NOS DAC w/Upgraded USB Module-2, UpTone Regen Amber, Pass Labs INT-30A Amplifier, B&W 802 Diamond Speakers, Shotgun Bi-wire Kimber 4TC Cables. Headphone setup: Burson Soloist Amp, Audeze LCD-3 Headphones.