IGNORED

Golden Ear Digital Music Library Services

People have it so easy these days..... Back in the day, besides walking 10 miles to school I had to rip my own CD's and spend days tweaking Windows services etc. Now we have companies to rip music, programs to tune Windows and ready make digital music players.

• 1 year later...

I just want to add how happy I am to have found Ari and his service. I had approximately 2 dozen Sacd's /Dvd-A/ Blu-ray Audios that i wanted to add to my Sony Walkman . I was very concerned about losing my precious( some irreplaceable) Sacd's in the mail but after talking with Ari I insured the shipment for a million bucks ( slight exaggeration) . Ari quickly loaded up my 128gb micro sd card that fits in my Walkman, and also loaded the same to an external hard-drive that I sent him just so i had a clone.When i received everything back, I just snapped the SD card in and WOW. I since bought Jriver music and now have the convenience of playing these wonderful sounding files thru my Oppo Ha-1 and Oppo Ha-2 dacs. I was going to try and find a rare Playstation and do it myself but this was so much easier and I'm sure he did a much better job. My hat is off to Golden Ear for supplying a much needed service to a niche audience. I cant recommend this enough. Well done , I thank you Ari !

• 4 weeks later...