IGNORED

Wyred 4 Sound DAC 2. For Sale

Hello

This DAC 2 was originally bought by me from the UK authorised agent, Item Audio in Summer 2010.

It has all the features and inputs I think most people will need. This DAC costs me £1299 so I am prepared to sell it for half that to someone who will appreciate it.

If you’re happy to pay this price and live within fifty miles of Northampton (UK), I am offering to come and install it for you. You will need a digital source and a power amp on hand with cables etc. If you live further then I can obtain quotes for the cost of a courier.

In terms of value, you would find it hard to buy a new DAC this good at this price - £650 (+ shipping). The new DAC DSD version costs £1399.

I have the original remote, instruction manual and shipping box. I can provide a standard mains lead and budget USB cable if you need them. The disc with the windows driver is missing however I think you can download from manufacturers site. Product Downloads - WYRED 4 SOUND. I will ship as soon as I find it.

It's only been used in a smoke-free and pet-free home.

I have just upgraded my DAC and now need the funds to pay off the credit card.

Please contact me via private message for further info, photos of the DAC, terms and shipping costs

Regards

Goodwood programe (16).jpg

dac 2 in box.jpg

Steve[br]Gear:[br]Dedicated 10mm copper mains spur, T1 Windows 7 PC, J-River 18, Audioquest Carbon USB, Auralic Vega, F5 DIY power amp, DIY fine silver cables, Troels Gravesen designed 2 way TQWT speakers.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All

I have had hundreds of forum members view my DAC, which I appreciate.

Would members based in the USA consider buying this if offered to ship it fully insured to you?

Sale price $950 + $100 shipping to USA, Total $1050

Regards

Steve[br]Gear:[br]Dedicated 10mm copper mains spur, T1 Windows 7 PC, J-River 18, Audioquest Carbon USB, Auralic Vega, F5 DIY power amp, DIY fine silver cables, Troels Gravesen designed 2 way TQWT speakers.