IGNORED

Schiit Loki - DSD-only for 149 USD

Hey Miska,

Do you have any longer term comments on the Loki? How do you like the SQ? Did you ever grab any test data you'd want to share like maybe where they filter at (50KHz?), jitter 60/120 Hz leakage, or anything else? I just ordered one and will have it tomorrow so I am very interested. Thanks!

Based on my measurements, main areas where Loki seems to lose to more expensive competition is jitter and isolation performance. I measured it connected to my desktop computer, now I'll need to compare how it performs with ARM-based NAA powered from linear PSU...

A Digital Audio Converter connected to my Home Computer taking me into the Future

The first day I thought it sounds a bit thin, but since it runs off USB power it has been powered up for a few days now and last night I was very, very happy with it. Now, I would be very happy if Damien would add a quality PCM->DSD conversion to A+ so I could use it for everything... ;)

A Digital Audio Converter connected to my Home Computer taking me into the Future