IGNORED

Mutec MC-3+

My path today

Qobuz - Auralic Aries G1 - USB out to MC3+USB that’s is externally clocked by Ref 10 SE120 - reclocked AES/EBU out into Grace Designs M903 - speakers 

i find the 10m clock gives the stereo spread an additional “height” dimension. It’s eerie and ‘ear tickling’. (Read good)

Hifi: Qobuz, Roon, Wiim Pro, Mutec MC3+USB, Mutec SF 10 120SE, Grace Designs M903, ADAM Audio A5X  + sub.

Portable: iPhone 13 pro max, Qobuz, Airpod Pro 2, calibrated with Mimi audiogram / apple health 

• 1 month later...

How do you do an A/B test on using an external power supply? 

Can you demo it in use / not in use quickly?

Hifi: Qobuz, Roon, Wiim Pro, Mutec MC3+USB, Mutec SF 10 120SE, Grace Designs M903, ADAM Audio A5X  + sub.

Portable: iPhone 13 pro max, Qobuz, Airpod Pro 2, calibrated with Mimi audiogram / apple health 

• 2 weeks later...

Mutec also make and can supply clock cables. 

I found the Ref10 120 SE 

stunning sounding. Seems to add front back depth and eerily, “height” also. 

• 2 months later...

Yes Mutec make their own clock cables now. They are very thick and stiff. 

57 minutes ago, zoltan said:

Can't see it in their product range, neither received an e-mail from them. I always do when they come up with something new. 

Regardless it is a fact.

Perhaps only for people purchasing a product? I recieved 2. I forget how much they were. Christian said it was "new" to accommodate customers stressing about what cable to use. 

• 2 months later...

The Mutec MC3+ usb with the REF 10 SE120 mutec clock is a great combo. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2021 at 4:34 AM, TubeLover said:

Does anyone know how to get a Mutec unit serviced? I've written to them them twice with no reply at all. 

JC

I forwarded a screen shot of your post to Christian @ Mutec. 
He's asked me to ask you to email again and he will take care of it personally. 
[email protected]

• 2 years later...

I have the larger Ref 10 & and MC3+USB and can recommend the company. 

Regarding EtherRegen I couldn't find anything about ethernet processing in the Nano specs. 

What did you mean exactly?

thanks