IGNORED

Halide Bridge USB>SPDIF converter

Halide Design's Bridge usb>spdif converter incorporates Gordon Rankin's streamlength code which will transform your system -- particularly if you're using an old style dac via a usb adaptive/synchronous input. In my opinion all dacs sound better when fed SPDIF rather than usb but that's another matter. Everything they say about this little device is true. I'm not sure how much the streamlength code contributes to the equation but the proof is in the pudding and this thing really made my Bryston BDA1 sing. Bit-perfect, jitter-free output.

Selling because I've upgraded to the Bel Canto RefLink. I've enjoyed this piece immensely. The Halide Bridge will pass up to 24-bit 96 kHz audio into your dac's spdif input (this version is the rca version - easily converted to bnc with an adapter readily available anywhere. If you have an RCA spdif input on you're dac you're already good to go.

Well taken care of, in immaculate, as-new condition, with original box and manual. Favorably reviewed by Stereophile and others and on the current CASH list.

$295.00 or best offer. PayPal only please. Will pack carefully & double-box; buyer pays insured shipping. Check my feedback on ebay (IPV321).

photo 1-1.JPG

photo 2-1.JPG

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...