IGNORED

15 USB/SPDIF converters shootout

12 hours ago, ÉdisonCh said:

Hi, Marcin_.

Thank you very much.

I'd already tried that. Audiophilleo drivers are not in an executable file. They have to be included through the driver update routine in Device Manager. After I tried to do this in several ways, the manufacturer itself tried to do it remotely, with the TeamViewer program, equally unsuccessful.
Whatever the strategy or routine, Windows warns that the best driver is already installed.

What I would like to know is if someone has already had this problem, and how it solved it. The interface works very well until 24/96, with no need to install the manufacturer's driver.

I think of several types of obstacles, for example, that the problem may be in the use of Wasapi. With this interface, Jriver MC and Windows do not place ASIO or Kernell Streaming among the playback device alternatives. So maybe I should change the Jriver program for another. I would not like that, for I am very pleased with him.

If this is on Windows 10 Creators Update, it could be that Audiophilleo uses driver from Microsoft - native support for USB Audio 2.0 was introduced with this update. I don't have good experience with this driver. I used to own Audiophilleo and I could play anything using Kernel Streaming...

JPLAY & JCAT Founder