IGNORED

Quad 57s or 1 mint Bronze Grill

Hi

I have a pair of Quad 57 which i've tested and are working well. They are alittle down on volume when compaired to my recently rebuilt ones but that is to be expected and will be the case of all 57's which havn't been serviced.

I have two options on the grills.

Option 1 - I had a mint pair which i punctured and have attempted a repair, i havn't done the best job because the paint doesnt match, i'm sure someone more determined could do a better job at this. These are the grills in the pic below. The other grill for the speaker is still in mint condition.

Option 2 - I have the rough grills off my refurbished 57's spare so could fit these for a discounted price, i could then sell the mint grill on ebay as im sure there are people who have a damaged one and would like to swap them out.

I'm not to sure on prices, i was thinking £450 for the nice grills or £350 for the others. This could be a good option if you are interested in putting socks over etc.

I have boxes for them so they will transport well, im in South Wales if anyone wants to have a look at them and listen to them etc.

Get in touch if you'd like to discuss

I'm at work at the moment so cant post pictures but heres the Ebay listing i put up last week with images attached.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3308517575...84.m1555.l2649

Pete