IGNORED

LUMIN - Audiophile Network Music Player

I have a question re Lumin products. Are they going to support the Tidal connect and the possible Qobuz connect? If they do will this be via a firmware upgrade or will we need to buy a new product?

thanks

Pro-ject X2(Nakoaka MP150), Musical fidelity M3CDS, Lumin D2, Parasound Hint6, PMC twenty 23

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
26 minutes ago, BlueSkyy said:

Many thanks!  I was living under a rock and my Logitech learning remote would be very happy to learn the codes!

I did that...but enjoyed the feel of the Lumin remote so much used that instead. Its a great bit of kit...with lots of spare buttons for future upgrades. Expensive but quality.

Pro-ject X2(Nakoaka MP150), Musical fidelity M3CDS, Lumin D2, Parasound Hint6, PMC twenty 23

Loving the Lumin D2 with qobuz. The only let down are the upnp apps. Tried Roon but my network let me down.....plus I found I prefered the sound of the native Lumin rather than ROon. (Not sure why that should be)

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, Lars Nielsen said:

The best and most stable app for Lumin is by my experience "BubbleDS". I am not able to use Tidal in the Linn Kazoo app, nothing comes to the screen when logged in to Tidal.

To access Tidal you need to go back to the server screen ...and its there. Ive been using the Linn music app. It’s only on iOS at the moment but very good...except for deleting play queues...a bit long winded.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Peter, are there any plans to add a different radio service to Lumin?

In the uk tunein is very poor as it has none of the BBC stations due to an issue with the BBC and it has no stations from outside the uk since it lost a court case with Sony.

thanks