IGNORED

New Dedicated AC Power Lines . . . Problem

HIFI

OK . . . . Help needed . . .

I had an electrician at my home running two dedicated 20amp circuits to my audio room. Part of the reason for running dedicated lines was to get rid of click noises from light switches that would be used by my family while I listen. I also was getting a static noise that lasted for one second as my central air conditioner would start up. I was dealing with noise that our document shredder would show up in my speakers as the motor turns. It goes away once shredder motor stops. What was installed was two 10ga runs each having individual ground.

So here is what I have left to deal with . . . Central air conditioning noise still happens. Shredder noise still happens. Any florescent light has a click on sound and a loud pop off sound.

I asked the electrician to help me isolate issue with respect to only his area of expertise. He checked all terminals in the box. We tried wiring both my new circuits away from box including at the meter before main panel and also went before meter so I had my two new circuits connected to the mail lines coming in to totally isolate my new power runs. Still have same issues.

At this point I am guessing that there is a suspect component or suspect cable to find. I think I know how to move forward but help me if you will.

Also, can some explain this interference? Is it RF? Is it a ground issue?

Thanks in advance.

My System TWO SPEAKERS AND A CHAIR