IGNORED

Eric Clapton: Oceans 461

From HDTracks. I think this may be in the long thread but I'll add this so that the graphs are easier to find.

Let it Grow spec.jpg

Let it Grow waveform.jpg

Roon ROCK (Roon 1.7; NUC7i3) > Ayre QB-9 Twenty > Ayre AX-5 Twenty > Thiel CS2.4SE (crossovers rebuilt with Clarity CSA and Multicap RTX caps, Mills MRA-12 resistors; ERSE and Jantzen coils; Cardas binding posts and hookup wire); Cardas and OEM power cables, interconnects, and speaker cables

• 10 months later...

Thanks for posting! It seems the HD-Tracks version is better than the original SACD B0003638-36 from which I have this lift. (Admittedly I don't know how this was converted to FLAC or even upsampled, owners of Polydor SACD please confirm..) DR14

08 - Let It Grow.flac.png

The Japanese SACD release from the same songs shows better frequency byt has a lower DR12 comared to Polydor.. Maybe HDTracks is the best version, or my copy of SACD B0003638-36 is faulty/wrong layer ripped.

08 - ERIC CLAPTON - Let It Grow-d2p.flac.png

I am interested in the best sounding release of 461, I already own Simply Vinyl SV-199 release from 1999 and the Polydor SACD should match that I believe but so far I have not heard anything as good yet. I am also not 100% convinced of Jap release.

Thanks for posting! It seems the HD-Tracks version is better than the original SACD B0003638-36 from which I have this lift. (Admittedly I don't know how this was converted to FLAC or even upsampled, owners of Polydor SACD please confirm..) DR14

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5615[/ATTACH]

My copy was fake and up sampled! No wonder it sounded different from my memory of the Vinyl 180g release! A more accurate graph from the 2004 Polydor SACD looks like this:

08. Let It Grow.flac-sacd.png

Faint sound information shooting above 30kHz