IGNORED

Creedence Clearwater Revival - Chronicle 24bit / 96kHz HD Tracks DR #s

I was really disappointed in this. If you want to have fun, turn Show Clipping on for something like Proud Mary.

I have been very happy with most of my purchased from HDtracks, but some of the so called ‘hi-res’ files are just that, so called. I purchased this from them when it first came out and the first song was almost 1 GB. Seems that the first file was ALL of the files together. They quickly fixed the mess. That night I made 3 other purchases, if memory serves me correctly, and I was happy with the others.

But, purchasing hi-res files, especially pop, rock and roll, does have some junk in the mix. Mostly good, but a few rotten apples make me sometimes hesitate to purchase. But then I do, and they are good, and more good, and even more good and then, ker-whap - a bad’un.

iMac 27-inch, Mid 2010 -> iTunes/BitPerfect -> TOSLINK or HDMI -> Marantz NR1402 -> Pioneer SP-PK51FS "Andrew Jones" 5.1 speakers. Headphones: Grado SR80i Stereo Headphones. Other players: Pioneer DV-610AV-S Universal Player SA-CD/DVD-A/CD/DVD, Digix Blu Ray Player, Auvio HD-Radio Tuner.