IGNORED

Cmp and Cplay

Uzeb

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I was actually searching for the link to the latest CPlay and found this thread instead. I'm the guy who wrote Recursive Cue Creator and CPlaylist Editor. Periodically I make changes and the latest versions can always be found at linked from the front page of my site at http://home.roadrunner.com/~aljordan/

That being said, if anyone has an idea for a feature that should be in the programs, please let me know and I'll consider adding it if it makes sense.

Thanks,

Alan

aljordan,

thank you for writing the Recursive Cue Creator. I couldn´t use cplay without it and it works flawlessly, at least in my setting. Great piece of software! If I can remember correctly, I only had 1 issue, that I can´t explain myself:

I have 2 identical HDDs. On one I have 2 partitions, C and D. C contains my stripped down windows XP, D has all my music on it. E is the second HDD containing a mirror of D (music files backup). The program did not work if I just gave D: or E: as input. Then I created a TMP directory and moved all the music onto it. The directory now looked like this:

D:/tmp/* and

E:/tmp/*

Now it worked for E:/tmp/* but not for D:/tmp/*

weird.

Whatever, I got it running and it did what it should. Cmp and Cplay are pretty nice! ;-)

Thanks again for the work!

Johniboy

Alan, your cue creator is fantastic, thanks. I don't think I could be bothered using cPlay without it. Only took a few minutes from downloading your software to having all my cue files ready to play.

Occassionally (maybe once every 200 albums) it will decide that the last track on an album is the first! Don't know why that is but in those rare cases I just edit the cue file.

Once again many thanks.

Olive.

hFX Classic fanless i7 SSD > Locus Nucleus / SW Diverter HR > RWA Isabella LFP-V Pro / New Sensor Genalex Gold Lion E88CC > ALO Sennheiser HD 800 balanced[br]