IGNORED

NYC Stereo Exchange event on Wednesday, May 25th

I received this email today from Stereo Exchange in NYC regarding a computer-audio related event.

Cosmos “Cos” at Stereo Exchange gave me permission to post the invitation here. According to Cos, you’re welcome to attend.

I have no affiliation with Stereo Exchange (but I did get my Ayre equipment there).

***Start***

Music Matters Event at Stereo Exchange

Hello friends,

I am taking a moment to personally invite you to a very special event at Stereo Exchange called “Music Matters.” It’s all happening this coming Wednesday, May 25th between the hours of 5:00 and 9:00 PM

The concept is to show consumers how to get great sound with a specific focus on iPods, iPads, music servers and computer audio.

There will be beer and wine as well as catering from NYC’s famous DiPalo’s Grocery.

Below is the list of participating vendors (not in any particular order).

Vienna Acoustics, Amarra Music, Peachtree Audio, Transparent Cable, Wisdom Audio, Sim Audio Moon, Meridian/Sooloos and Bel Canto as well as special instruction from audiophile journalist and turntable guru, Michael Fremer.

Please respond to this email if you plan to attend or if you have any specific questions about this event.

I hope to see you all there.

Best wishes,

Cosmos Heidtmann

Stereo Exchange

627 Broadway

New York, NY 10012

(212)505-1111

Amarra 3.0.3/iTunes-->AQVOX USB PS-->Acromag USB Isolator-->Ayre QB-9-->Ayre K-5xeMP-->W4S SX-500-->Tyler Acoustics Linbrook Super Towers-->SVS SB12-Plus (L&R). Cables: Nordost, Transparent, LessLoss, Analysis Plus & Pangea. Dedicated line with isolated power conditioning per component: PS Audio & Furman. Late 2012 Mac Mini 2.6GHz Quad-Core i7 (16 GB, 1TB Fusion, 6TB ext via Tbolt). External drives enclosure http://www.computeraudiophile.com/f7-disk-storage-music-library-storage/silent-enclosure-external-hard-drives-7178/

• 2 weeks later...

I think it would be cool to meet a few local people from CA.

Any interest in this NYC venue?

Amarra 3.0.3/iTunes-->AQVOX USB PS-->Acromag USB Isolator-->Ayre QB-9-->Ayre K-5xeMP-->W4S SX-500-->Tyler Acoustics Linbrook Super Towers-->SVS SB12-Plus (L&R). Cables: Nordost, Transparent, LessLoss, Analysis Plus & Pangea. Dedicated line with isolated power conditioning per component: PS Audio & Furman. Late 2012 Mac Mini 2.6GHz Quad-Core i7 (16 GB, 1TB Fusion, 6TB ext via Tbolt). External drives enclosure http://www.computeraudiophile.com/f7-disk-storage-music-library-storage/silent-enclosure-external-hard-drives-7178/