IGNORED

SOLD: A-Tech Fabrication HeatSync 7000 Silent ATX Sized Passive Cooled Computer Case

I bought this a few years back from A-Tech Fabrications in California.  I lived out there at the time.  I used it for HTPC and HQ Player with Asus GPU for CUDA offload and JCAT USB and Network cards.  After a while I ended up selling the GPU as I lost interest in major upsampling.  The price I paid was for a complete working computer so I can't say exactly how much the case was but it wasn't cheap at all.  It is very well made.

I have been using this case for basic HTPC and HQplayer for playback with my Roon Rock.  I powered it with a HDPLEX 500W ATX Linear Power Supply.

I was going to put a different motherboard in as the Asus Rog Maximus X mobo has started to have pretty annoying coil whine.  I was looking into putting another mobo in but the copper cooling pipes that A-Tech installs would only work if I got another mobo with the cpu in the exact same place.  I did find a Gigabyte that would work but there is a heatsink between the cpu and the large case heat sink.  I didn't realize that was going to happen until I had bought the Gigabyte.  There is no one in my area that works with bending heat pipes and I am not going to invest in the tools.  I am also not interested in shipping this from Arkansas to California to have Glenn at A-Tech bend new pipes.  Although his work is superb.  I am just not into it all anymore.

Someone will either need to ship it to A-Tech or know how to work with heat pipes.  Or have someone.  A-Tech doesn't sell parts to do your own custom setup.  You can see in the pictures when the heat pipes where correct and then one picture like they are now.  I kind of messed them up a little trying to get the other mobo to work.  It would still work now but they aren't as pretty as they were.  There is no CPU, RAM or SSD with the case.  Just mobo with coil whine.

The CPU heatsink is copper both top and bottom.  I am not making any promises about you being able to use any of the heat sink parts.  I had an Intel I7 with a 1151 socket.  It was 65 watts and my temperature where very low.  Like watching movies with JRiver were around 120F degrees.  It almost never very got above 140F

I have an older Streacom case that I will use so I am going to move this one.  

https://atechfabrication.com/products/HeatSync_7000.htm

The HeatSync 7000 is our largest, highest-performance enclosure featuring our proprietary HeatSync cooling technology. Heat is conducted into the large finned aluminum heatsinks and dissipated into the surrounding air. Ideal for building a gaming system or video server.

Options Include:

150 watt HeatSync Cooling System for processor
45 watt HeatSync Cooling System for motherboard chipset
125 watt HeatSync Cooling System for video card
Secondary 2.5" HDD mounting, up to 8 drives
4U one-piece rack mount faceplate
Machined aluminum case feet
Hand-crafted 100% in the USA from the finest materials and manufacturing processes available. Each part is precision machined from aluminum for not only outstanding looks, but to increase the cooling capabilities by dispersing heat throughout the entire case.

Specifications:

Passively Cooled Design - No moving parts
CNC machined from heat-treated aircraft quality aluminum
ATX motherboard with (7) full-size PCI-E card slots
Fanless up to 350 watts using high efficiency power supply
Standard black anodized finish on chassis
Dimensions - 17.5" wide x 14" deep x 7" high

I will take 225.00 plus buyer pays for shipping and PP fees.  Continental USA only.

IMG_20240427_154759_593.jpg

IMG_20240427_154913_319.jpg

IMG_20240427_154840_788.jpg

IMG_20240427_154852_103.jpg

IMG_20240427_154949_110.jpg

IMG_20240423_173928_409.jpg

IMG_20240423_175333_884.jpg

IMG_20240427_155104_134.jpg

"Get Off Your Knee, Burn The Mask And Please Wake Up....You Have Been Lied To About Everything...And I Mean Everything"
  • Evo-No-Revo changed the title to SOLD: A-Tech Fabrication HeatSync 7000 Silent ATX Sized Passive Cooled Computer Case