IGNORED

How to Configure u-BACCH X-Talk Cancellation plugin when using Roon (RoonServer)

This is my first post and I hope that I've created my query correctly. I am a long-time Roon user - I have RoonServer on a dedicated Windows 10 OS computer whereon I also store my music library. I do not stream; rather I listen to my own music files (PCM and DSD). This computer is in my server closet connected via Ethernet switch to my LAN and runs to a SOtM sMS-200ultra Neo Special Edition Roon ready network player feeding a Tx-USBultra Special Edition USB reclocker in my music room that provides USB output connected to the LAN via Ethernet and my USB DAC is also in my music room connected via the SOtM USB reclocker via USB cable. The DAC plays PCM and DSD natively (T+A PDP 3000 HV).

I've recently learned about u-BACCH as a plug-in alternative to the BACCH hardware/software bundled offerings (nice, but expensive and introduce another box/PC/interconnects into the listening room equipment stack, which I strongly prefer not to mess with.) I understand that Roon's architecture does not allow for u-BACCH to be added to their MUSE dsp suite. I've read relatively complicated stuff about differing plugin hosting software used to contain the u-BACCH plugin, but I get dazed and confused with the explanation of the integration particulars. No one seems to use diagrams to explain the specific resulting signal chain along with explanations of the specific integration steps (I've not found such, anyway and neither BACCH Labs or Roon are very helpful and not at all specific.)  

Query: Can someone point me to a good (not overly technical) explanation of what is involved in using u-BACCH with Roon in a system such as mine? Alternatively, is there a brave soul willing to compose such an explanation? 

I'm not inclined to head into free limited time trials with the plugin or other stuff required until I know what, exactly, I'm needing to do...

Thank you kindly in advance, 

Lon