IGNORED

FOR SALE: Lower Price: High Fidelity Cables CT-2 Double Helix Signature Digital S/PDIF Interconnect - 3D Version (RCA)

For sale are my High Fidelity Cable Company's 3D version of the CT-2 Double Helix Signature Cables with RCA terminations. I'm the original owner of these cables which I purchased new directly from HFC in August 2021. 

Original HFC price $3050 for pair. My sale price is $1495 USD.

This special 3D version made it HFC's reference CT-2 model and designer Rick Schultz advised their sound quality performance puts them on par with HFC's next level Orchestral series.

Cables are in excellent condition and sound wonderful as HFC describes here: "This new (3D) technology adds layers of dimension clarity dynamics that are unheard of and is far superior in all audiophile terms... It offers everything that the CT-2 double helix signature does plus a new technology that controls magnetic fields in the nano realm.... Imaging and sound staging is delirious the control and clarity is absolutely unconventional for cables there's simply nothing been out there like this technology is incredible!... "

I used these cables between my Chord Dave dac and an SRC-DX USB/Dual-Coax Bridge with BNC/RCA adapters to enable the highest level of performance attributed to the magnets inside the RCA connectors. They truly sound fantastic with excellent imaging and staging,bass response and overall musicality superb !. The length is 1.42m which Rick Schultz (HFC designer/owner) favored as best performing length for digital cables. However, please know these cables can also be used as interconnects (pre to amp). (I'm only selling because my new music server has internal dac so no longer need for these cables.)
This pair of cables will be shipped in HFC protective case (as seen in picture below).  Please contact me with any questions on performance.

Paypal pls add 3% or use PayPal Family & Friends.

HCF 3D Digital Cables and case.jpg

HFC CT-2 3D digital cable close up.jpg

HFC CT2 3D digital cables close up with case.jpg

• 2 weeks later...