IGNORED

FOR SALE: High Fidelity Cables CT-2 Double Helix Signature Digital S/PDIF Interconnect - 3D Version (RCA)

FOR SALE: High Fidelity Cables CT-2 Double Helix Signature Digital S/PDIF Interconnect - 3D Version (RCA)

For sale are my High Fidelity Cable Company's 3D version of the CT-2 Double Helix Signature RCA interconnects.

The special 3D version made it HFC's reference CT-2 model.

Original HFC price $3050 for pair. My sale price is $1895 USD.

I used them between the SRC-DX USB to Dual-Coax Bridge and the dual S/PDIF inputs on the Chord DAVE dac. 
The length is 1.42m which Rick Schultz (HFC designer/owner) favored as best performing length for digital cables.
Cables are in excellent condition and sound wonderful as HFC described: "This new (3D) technology adds layers of dimension clarity dynamics that are unheard of and is far superior in all audiophile terms... It offers everything that the CT-2 double helix signature does plus a new technology that controls magnetic fields in the nano realm.... Imaging and sound staging is delirious the control and clarity is absolutely unconventional for cables there's simply nothing been out there like this technology is incredible!... "
This pair of cables will be shipped in HFC protective case (as seen in picture below) 

Paypal pls add 3% or use PayPal Family & Friends.

• Seller
    mark2700
  • Date
    01/16/24
  • Price
    1,895.00 USD
  • Category

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...