IGNORED

Looking for help from the experts: Home theater system

Hello everyone,

I am new on this forum. My apologies if these questions show my ignorance but I looked at some of the Wirecutter reviews and thought I should upgrade my home theater system. However, before spending almost 4.5K, I thought I should run my ideas by the experts. I would like to integrate the items that I already have into the new configurations.

I have 2 Klipsch RP-8000F Version 1 speakers, Sonos Amp and 2 Sonos One (gen 2) speakers as well as two Apple TV 4K. I would like to have two home theaters, in the living room and in the bedroom. The living room opens to the kitchen and another living room and therefore is massive but the distance between the sofa and TV is only 10 feet. The bedroom is 15 feet x 10 feet.

I was thinking of buying the following: Denon AVR-X3800H, Two monolith THX-265B, Monolith THX-365C central speaker, a pair of Elac Debut 2.0 B6.2 speakers and SVS SB-1000 Pro sealed subwoofer.

Living room: 2 Klipsch RP-8000F plus Two monolith THX-265B as surround, Monolith THX-365C central speaker, plus SVS SB-1000 Pro sealed subwoofer.

Bedroom: Sonos Amp,  Elac Debut 2.0 B6.2 speakers a the main speakers and Sonos One (gen 2) as surround.

Two questions:

1. Should I use the Klipsch speakers in the living room with the Monolith or just move the Klipsch to the bedroom, and buy 4 of THX-265B to use as main and surround speakers for the living room? Of course, then I won’t buy the Elac.
  2. Either way, is the living room combination good when it comes to matching frequency, power and anything else that matters?

Thank you so much for any help you can provide.