IGNORED

Chord DAVE DAC - Used

Chord DAVE DAC - Used

I imagine that you already know that DAVE is Chord Electronics' flagship DAC, a true reference-level product with the latest-generation FPGA technology. Considered by many to be the most advanced DAC in the world. The current retail offering for a new DAVE is $14,000 . In 2016 the What HiFi concluded "If you’re looking for the best DAC money can buy, the DAVE is a superb place to start. We haven’t heard anything that sounds so natural or insightful."

I purchased this unit new from an authorized dealer in March of 2021 and as the sole owner it has been well cared for and appreciated ever since, in a smoke free environment.  It is in very good condition. There is a tiny nick about 1/64 inch in size. From a couple of feet away it looks like dust. Otherwise it looks the same as when I unboxed it in 2021.  While in use, this DAVE has been consistently protected from AC power problems such as low voltage with a PS Audio Power Plant.

The remote is included. No coax, RCA or USB cable(s) are included. You'll likely want better quality versions of these cables than what Chord ships.

This will be a final sale, with no returns accepted.

This will be shipped in Chord DAVE triple boxed packing. Shipping is exclusive to CONUS with confirmed addresses only. For PayPal payments, please factor in an additional 3% for fees unless going through Friends & Family. Buyer pays actual shipping costs. Delivery will be via UPS ground, fully insured, and a signature upon receipt is mandatory.

Included in sale: DAVE DAC, remote, power cord and Chord packaging

Shipping weight:    15.00 (lbs) 
Shipping Dimension:    18.00in x 12.50in x 9.50in

I've been a member of Audiophile Style for almost 12 years but this is the first time I've listed an item for sale. I've sold 6 items on US Audio Mart with a 100% positive rating.  I have 123 transactions on eBay with a 100% rating. You can purchase with confidence, I'm committed to providing timely and complete communication through the purchase process.

I've priced this at a no-haggle price that provides value to both buyer and seller. But if you feel differently feel free to make a serious offer.

I'll do my best to answer any questions or provide more images in a timely manner.

Top.jpg

Display.jpg

Front.jpg

Left.jpg

Riight.jpg

Back.jpg

Bottom.jpg

Box1.jpg

TrippleBox.jpg

CordAndRemote.jpeg

Starlink ISP -- > QNAP QSW-308S 10 GbE SWITCH  ---> Supra CAT 8+ & Audio Silver Dragon Network Cable  ---> QNAP TVS-672X NAS ---> DIY Music Server  with JCAT NET XE PCIE  and JCAT USB XE PCIE card (both powered with JCAT Initio 3 LPS) ---> Phasure Audio Lush^3 USB ---> Audiowise SRC-DX -- > Audiowise LP•FILTER ---> Dual Moon Audio Black Dragon BNC Coax Cables ---> Audiowise DC•Block  ---> Chord Electronics DAVE (Dual BNC input Connectors) ---> DAVE Balanced XLR output ---> Black Dragon balanced XLR cables ---> Hegel H20 Amp (Chord DAVE is the pre) ---> Morrow Audio SP6 Speaker Cable Pair ---> KEF Reference 1 3-way speakers

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, Rick Burroughs said:

Is this item still available?

Sorry, it's been sold.

Starlink ISP -- > QNAP QSW-308S 10 GbE SWITCH  ---> Supra CAT 8+ & Audio Silver Dragon Network Cable  ---> QNAP TVS-672X NAS ---> DIY Music Server  with JCAT NET XE PCIE  and JCAT USB XE PCIE card (both powered with JCAT Initio 3 LPS) ---> Phasure Audio Lush^3 USB ---> Audiowise SRC-DX -- > Audiowise LP•FILTER ---> Dual Moon Audio Black Dragon BNC Coax Cables ---> Audiowise DC•Block  ---> Chord Electronics DAVE (Dual BNC input Connectors) ---> DAVE Balanced XLR output ---> Black Dragon balanced XLR cables ---> Hegel H20 Amp (Chord DAVE is the pre) ---> Morrow Audio SP6 Speaker Cable Pair ---> KEF Reference 1 3-way speakers