IGNORED

BubbleUPnP > HQPlayer OS repeats the beginning of tracks

2 hours ago, ohshitgorillas said:

• When streaming from Qobuz via HQPlayer Client, the seek bar is slightly ahead of the actual music. When the seek bar arrives at the end of the song (prematurely) and moves to the next track, the music drops out for a second.
    • This is unique to using Qobuz and HQPlayer Client, as it does not happen when streaming from my local library using HQPlayer Client, and it does not happen when using mConnect (but mConnect has other problems like sometimes forgetting to advance to the next song).

Prefetch and freewheel enabled? (default)

What kind of internet connection? I've tested on my three internet connections (no issues). 500 Mbps fiber, 400 Mbps fiber and 1 Gbps 5G.

Signalyst - Developer of HQPlayer

Pulse & Fidelity - Software Defined Amplifiers

4 minutes ago, ohshitgorillas said:

Prefetch and freewheel are both disabled.

It would help trying the possible combinations and see if it makes a difference.

But seems like the network access of next track causes the audio playback to drop-out. Either the network interface driver disables interrupts for too long time (typical for some WiFi and BT drivers). Or otherwise the audio output thread is not getting scheduled properly at that moment, despite the fact that it is set to high priority by HQPlayer.

Signalyst - Developer of HQPlayer

Pulse & Fidelity - Software Defined Amplifiers