IGNORED

Getting started with HQPlayer on USBridge

I'm trying to install HQPlayer OS directly on my USBridge Sig but it's not working. Ultimately, what I want is to use the HQPlayer control app on my phone to stream music from my media server (DLNA/UPnP) to the USBridge, have the USBridge upsample the music, and send it to my DAC. My DAC (Schiit Bifrost 2/64) only supports up to 24/192 with no DSD and the Pi should be more than capable of that.

I'm clearly doing something wrong, since the device never boots up whenever I flash the image. I have tried flashing with Rufus and with the Raspberry Pi Imager software, I've tried two different cards (both work with moode), I've tried re-re-re-flashing, I've tried different images, but none work. The ACT LED lights up for a second and then goes dark and the device never comes online. What am I doing wrong? I'm using, for example, hqplayer-embedded-5.2.0-raspberrypi4-holored.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

HQPlayer PC: Ubuntu Server 23.04, Intel i5-10600KF, Nvidia GTX1660 Ti, 2.5 TB NVMe + 6 TB HDD

Speakers: USBridge Signature (NAA) > Schiit Bifrost 2/64 > Schiit Saga OG > Schiit Aegir > Tekton Lore

Headphones: Pi2AES (NAA) > Gustard R26 > Schiit Jotunheim 2 > ZMF Atticus LTD Cocobolo