IGNORED

About uptone js2 sapphire dc cable

I'm using an uptone JS2 to power my merging Nadac with good results, however I'm not very happy with the DC cable I'm using now, since the NADAC's DC input only works with Hirose terminals, I have to use that, I still have the SAPPHIRE DC cable purchased by uptone, but it does not have Hirose terminals. I need to find someone to help me solder it before I can use it on Nadac. I want to know what friends who have used this DC cable think of the sound of this cable. What's the review? Thank you.

• 7 months later...

Hi Nicholas,

Not sure if you've come across it, but it may be worth looking into the new DC cable from Curious Cables. After hearing the improvements  from switching to the Curious USB cable and Ethernet cable in my system I decided to try the DC cable for my JS2 power supply. With the cable being a relatively new product with not a lot of information or feedback online I was hesitant. I decided to contact the company and was reminded of the 30 day money back trial period they offer so I decided to give it a go. Straight out of the box the improvements gained from the DC cable were excellent, even before a proper burn in was completed. Maybe another option for you to try, Best of luck.