IGNORED

LessLoss Blackground 10x Power Base & 8x Dual Channel Speaker Base

My early impressions of the LessLoss Blackground 10x Power Base...

I am thoroughly enjoying the LLBG10x. Most notably it's much easier to imagine the room in which the recording was made. This may be attributed to more precise layering of instruments & vocals and that lends itself to a deepening of the soundstage. Enhanced reverb adds to decay lingering longer. PB also creates a more revealing stereo presentation. I'm now able to hear details in my favorite tracks that I never heard before. Finally, and perhaps the first thing I noticed, bass from the REL was too robust and had to be backed down. However, the subwoofer also became more nuanced and musical. In short, these changes were not subtle at all and improved SQ beyond my expectations. I'm not exaggerating when I say I'm gobsmacked!

My early impressions of the LessLoss Blackground 8x Dual Cannel Speaker Base…

Well, I must admit I wasn't prepared for just how much the Blackground 8x Dual Channel Speaker Base would add to the already spectacular 10x Power Base. From the moment I heard the first track, I knew I was in for treat. It's as if you're able to reach out and hold each note & vocal in your hands. Never has the listening experience felt so tactile. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go pick up my jaw from off the floor!

• 4 weeks later...

image.jpeg.13aa458591755acea1a4af895e53b46a.jpeg

LessLoss & Boenicke are a match made in Heaven!

I installed the Boenicke ComDevs on speaker binding posts and have been listening to various familiar tracks since then. To use a photographic illustration as a simple analogy, the image on the left looks nice, right? Exposure is correct, image is clean & detailed. However, when we add a polarizing filter, the same image on the right really pops! Colors are richer, there’s greater width, height & depth. The image draws you in & feels more immersive. Combined with the LessLoss 10x Power Base & the LL 8x Dual Channel Speaker Base, the ComDevs are highly effective at snapping into focus a more cohesive & revealing soundstage. Extremely pleased with the improvements to the sound quality!

MacF