IGNORED

ExaSound e62 DAC PRICE DROP Free shipping

ExaSound e62 DAC PRICE DROP Free shipping

exaSound e62 compact stereo DAC, with native DSD512 support, truly balanced design (with both balanced XLR and single-ended RCA outputs), a high-power, high-performance headphone amplifier and ultimate resolution volume control. Full MQA unfold (decoder and renderer). Roon tested. Handles PCM up to 24-bit, 384 kHz resolution. For full description and specs, see https://exasound.com/Products/e62DAC.aspx

This is exaSound's current model standalone stereo DAC. Multiple award-winning, natural sound and excellent support from George Klissarov and his team. I'm the original owner and have owned three generations of this DAC (e22, e32, and e62). This unit was in use in my system, where I review classical music for TAS, until a month ago. I'm selling to move to a different architecture with different requirements, or I'd be keeping it. Smoke- and pet-free home.

NOTE: I had initially bundled this DAC with an HDPLex 200W linear power supply. I have decided to split them up and have sold the LPS. Therefore I have substantially lowered the price for the DAC alone.

My listed price includes free shipping but does not include PayPal fees. I'm happy to accept PayPal for an extra $37 (so we split the 6% seller fee).

Near-mint condition with a good pedigree. A terrific unit, especially at this price.

Includes:

- exaSound e62 DAC w/headphone amp and stock outboard switching power supply
- All original cables, remote, accessories, quick start docs, and packing materials
- Double boxed for shipment