IGNORED

Dynaudio 30XD Rosewood (gen1)

Dynaudio 30XD Rosewood (gen1)

I’m selling my beloved Dynaudio active speakers that I owned for about two years. I’m the original owner and they are in excellent condition except some small scratch on lacquer on one of the speakers, visible only under the light and from certain angle shown on the photos. Grills are like new. This is smoke/pet/child free home and due to small room in an apartment building these are never listen loud. Since day-one they were plugged into TORUS AVR power conditioner and music was played from my dCS Network Bridge also on sale in a separate ad. Sound is absolutely fantastic; bass is deep and controlled, highs are smooth and never harsh, soundstage is fantastic with plenty of details. I believe that for this money one can hardly get better sound considering that all you need is a streamer to get fantastic music reproduction.

They need to be palletized for shipping and buyer is responsible for paying and organizing that therefore I recommend pickup and I’m willing to meet with the buyer in a 50mi radius from O’Hare airport after payment is cleared

I do have original packaging. I’ll include IsoAcoustic Gaia’s III for asking price.

Posting here for the first time but I was active on Audiogon under name MLAKI

• Seller
    MarkoL
  • Date
    02/13/23
  • Price
    2,700.00 USD
  • Category