Revelation Audio SSD / M.2 FEMTO *PRICE DROP*

Revelation Audio M.2 NVMe built explicitly for audiophiles for sale (ListPrice: $999 USD / 1025 Euro). Original owner. Not much powered on time on it and still at 100% health, as you can see from the CrystalDiskInfo diagnostics. This is the 320GB version, which is actually a 1TB drive in pseudo SLC, and objectionably better in every way than the TLC drive except for usable storage capacity. It’s recommended to be used with a 5v / 2.5 amp (2.1mm) external power supply for best sound quality. I used it with both the Jcat Optimo 3 and Optimo S ATX (both of which will be for sale shortly) and got great results. I also have an extra Jcat 5V DC AUX cable for an additional $125 USD if you plan on using one of their products. Please follow one of the links for more detailed information. There is also a thread on here discussion the SSD if you’d like to read some user feedback. The Revelation Audio SSD and the M.2 FEMTO from the Jcat site are identical, Jcat is just the European dealer. I prefer PayPal as payment, and at this price I’ll cover fees and shipping.

https://www.zzyzxphile.com/eng/products/revelation_audio_ssd/

https://jcat.eu/product/m-2-femto-ssd/

Please check my 100% positive feedback on US Audio Mart and eBay, username: Jazzebration

Due to spending most of my time these days listening to analog, I am slowly disassembling my short lived, yet beloved, music server. Individual (mostly) items will start popping up in the coming weeks, so keep an eye out if interested. The following items will all be listed at some point:

- Revelation Audio SSD / M.2 FEMTO (320GB pSLC)

- Jcat Optimo 3 Linear Power Supply (dual 5V / 3 amp out for Jcat pcie cards)

- Jcat USB Card XE *SOLD

- Jcat Net Card XE *SOLD

- Jcat Optimo S ATX Linear Power Supply

I’m probably going to regret this, as I’ve never heard digital audio sound anywhere near this good, but I’m hoping they all find some good homes.

• 1 year later...

Is still available? 

Doepke DFS 2 Audio/Gigawatt G-C16A/LC-Y Evo/FT-SWS NCF/Gigawatt LC3-EVO /LC2-Evo/LC3 MK3/Toroidy DC Blocker w FI-09 NCF FI-E30 NCF/Hdplex H5 I/Asus C8DH/R9 5950X/Optane M10 64GB/Apacer 2xGB DDR4 ECC/Usb XE/Sablon USB Evo/Audiowise Opto USB/Net XE/Viablue EP-7S/Sablon Ethernet 2020/DC cables Neotech OCC JSSG360/Hdplex 500W DC ATX/2x Paul Hynes SR4T/Fidelizer StreamHub/Holo Spring 3 KTE/ARC LS5 w Fi-09 NCF /Proceed HPA2 w WBT 0702.12 Signature/Opera Callas Diva w Mundorf SGO Caps/Townshend Isolda EDCT/2x DCT 300 XLR/All SR Purple fuses/Townshend Seismic Pods