IGNORED

Fanless Roon Rock Music Server

I purchased a Fanless Roon Rock Music Server (not Roon's own Nucleus!!) a couple of years ago, and no longer have any use for it. So I'm thinking of selling it, but I'm not sure if it would just literally be a plug and play for whoever bought it, or if it needs some tweaking to make it unique to the buyer. It's a headless device so I can't look at it, but as far as I can remember the Roon ROCK OS is installed on 128GB M.2 SSD in the server, and from memory the server itself does not contain any of my personal details that would make it unique for my use. I'm hoping it literally is just plug and play for a new buyer, but if anybody could clarify that would be great, thanks.

I have just logged on to the server via an IP address web GUI where you can restart software and power off the server etc. I notice it has a Roon Database which I guess might have all my settings for Qobuz and Tidal, but not sure. I would obviously not leave these accounts logged in before selling. Any of my own music is accessed via an offboard USB drive.
I tested it out by logging out of Roon on the server via the normal Roon app, and then went to the web GUI and restarted the software, and also powered the server off and back on again. (See attached screenshot of IP address GUI)

I then went back to the Roon app and it just asked me to login to Roon again.

So I'm wondering if there are any Roon experts here who can confirm that any new owner of this server could just attach it to their network, fire up Roon and login and be off and running and using their own Roon account  with no traces of the previous owner - eg me?

roon.png