IGNORED

Pure Music´s memory play, expanding memory

oski

Sorry guys, if this is not a "pure" software topic.

I´d like to improve the performance of the Pure Music´s memory play by expanding from 4GB to 8GB the ram of the MacBook Pro 15.4 with Intel Core 2 Duo 2.53. I heard things like zero or very low latency among others. Someone could give me some advice about what memory brand or memory specs may be more convenient to get the best possible upgrade?

Thanks in advance

MacBook Pro i7- 8Gb Mem - OS Mavericks - Audirvana Plus 2.x- Interface USB - dCS Vivaldi trio (DAC, Upsampler, Clock) - Digital cables: Crystal Cable Mod. Absolute Dream - Amplification: Boulder 2160 - Interconnects: Transparent OPUS - Loudspeakers: Wilson ALEXIA - speaker cables: Transparent Opus MM2 - Electric Filter: Shunyata Mod. Hydra Triton - Power cables: Transparent and Crystal Cable -Sennheiser HDVA600 > Sennheiser HD800

I don't have Logic installed on this computer, so it either came with GarageBand or it's just part of the system software.

In Pure Music>Audio Setup>Audio Plug-Ins, if you click on one of the Plug-In inserts (all of which are initially set to Off), you will see which Plug-Ins are available to you.

I use mine to treat some standing waves I get around 40 Hz -- sort of a poor man's room correction software treatment.