IGNORED

Chord Qutest in retail package needs a new home.

Chord Qutest in retail package needs a new home.

Hi Everyone. trying to rehome my Chord Qutest as my desktop audio system is no longer a priority and I have other means for my living room setup. I am not active in this forum but have plenty of 100% verifiable feedback on other camera forum as well as ebay so please don't hesitate to ask for those references. Instagram profile also up to date if that's your way of verifying identity. I have purchased from other members here before so whatever you need to feel comfortable buying, let me know. 

Condition:

Working: Perfect  condition, tested before it leaves my hands. 

Cosmetic : I'm going to go with 9 as I don't see anything worth mentioning you can see from the pictures this is a clean unit from a non smoking home. 

Terms of sale: CONUS only, Price includes signature required, ground freight, well packaged and insured. Payment fees are up to buyer. Please take into consideration I am not a store and this is an electronic item, it must be inspected by you promptly to insure you receive it in full working order. It is a final sale unless the unlikely event of freight damage. 

Feel free to contact me with questions, comments or just to talk about audio in general. PM is ok but email is best. 

Thank you for your consideration. 

*There's so much info on the sound signature of this product online that I don't want to repeat it or clutter the ad with it*. It is fantastic for the price point and then some. 

-Rick 

*update dmay31st NEW price* still available.