IGNORED

JCAT USB XE card not recognized / AMD motherboard server

hello

I have a problem with a Jcat USB Xe card that is not recognized on my server based on a MAG B550 Mortar/Ryzen 5700 G motherboard

Yesterday it worked perfectly on an external power supply, I tried the 2 5 Volts outputs with 2 different cables and nothing to do it does not detect the USB denafips driver for the DAC

on the other hand connected to another PC equipped with the same motherboard and with the molex plug no worries if I connect an external hard disk it is recognized

on the server that it is under windows 11, WServeur 2019 or 2022, same problem  😡

if you have an idea ???

cpasmoi

Hello

in fact it is the opposite, on the other PC, it is well recognized and works with the internal power supply

this morning I changed the PCI port and put it on the PCi express port linked to the CPU and with the external power supply, it is recognized

the mysteries of computing

I controlled the output, I have 4.9 Volt and 3 A which is more than enough because it recommends 1.5 A but with several returns to 2.5 or 3 A, it has more impact

cdt

cpasmoi

Hello

a Priori an update of the driver by Windows Update poses problem, I am in the search of the driver which goes well, that placed at the disposal on the site JCAT cannot be installed
I have switched to Windows 11 Pro 

I gave up Windows Server 2019 and 2022

thank you 

Cpasmoi