IGNORED

Quicksilver Headphone Amp

Quicksilver Headphone Amp

Up for sale is a Quicksilver Headphone Amp

Model: Headphone Amplifier

Color: Silver front, Black body.

Voltage: 120V

Condition: 8/10, the Headphone Amp is in perfect condition except for a tiny spot on the volume knob

Functional Condition: The amp has been tested and functions as intended

Smoke/Pet Free: Yes

Owners: 1 (I have this item in Consignment)

Included: Original Box, Headpnone Amp and Power Cord.

Description: The new Quicksilver Headphone Amp will drive any headphone to very loud levels and uses no circuit boards or transistors. It is completely point to point handwired and the only components in each channel signal path are 2 tubes, an Alps volume control, 1 capacitor and 1 output transformer.

Specifications:
Output Type: transformer coupled single ended class A triode
Input Impedance: 100kOhms
Output Impedance: 2.2 Ohms
Gain: 24db
Tubes: 2x 12AX7 and 2x 6QB5
Maximum Output: 7 volts rms into 30 Ohms or higher load
Polarity: Non inverting
Distortion: less than 0.01% at 1Khz into 30 Ohms or higher load
Recommended Headone impedance: 20-600 Ohms

Review: Sonus Apparatus: “Worthwhile? Absolutely, the Quicksilver makes a very compelling case for itself overall, and if you are in the market for an amp at this price point and have some headphones that would play nicely with, this is seriously worth a hard look. I wouldn’t say this amp is for those looking for a high amount of “tubyness”, nor is it for someone after a more analytical and cleanly experience either, it sits well in between (I guess a bit more toward the fun side of things) and offers an enjoyable and engaging experience without leaning too far one way or the other, and offers overall solid technical ability to boot.”

I am asking $ 850

Take advantage of 0% Interest and No Payments for 6 months through PayPal Credit.

Please check out my other audio gear bargains!

Shipping:
Shipping inside the USA is calculated exact by FedEx or USPS, fully insured.
International Shipping is calculated exact by USPS, fully insured.
Shipping weight is 20 lbs and the box measures 14x11x9

Payment:
I accept Paypal, Credit Cards, Zelle, Cashier's Checks or Money Orders.
When Cashier's Checks or Money Orders are used, the item will ship once the C.C. or M.O. clears.
Please add 3% to the total when PayPal, Express Checkout or Credit card payment is used.

International Shipping:
When I ship International I am not responsible for any loss/damage during shipping and any Customs duties/fees/charges/taxes.
Please check with your local customs office about anything related to the import of this item.

Happiness is wanting what you have.

• 1 year later...