IGNORED

Issue with Itunes rips and Gracenotes

I'm having a weird issue on my Mac Mini Snow Leopard server. Imports using Itunes are not recognizing the CD i.d. via gracenotes. The server has internet connectivity. And there is a new volume mount showing up on the server called "Audio", which has a few files in it including one called audio.exe. These seems to be related to an older legacy apple media player. Why this volume is showing up on the server is a big mystery. I did uninstall itunes and re-install and the first CD import worked fine, gracenotes recognized the CD and and tracks. But for the second CD import the Audio volume showed up again and all subsequent CD imports failed to get a gracenotes lock. When I load the same CD on another Mac Mini in the house it recognizes the CD and tracks.

I'm about to do a fresh snow leopard install. Any thoughts, suggestions, before I say I do? This did happen shortly after installing Audirvana, but I'm not sure it's related. And why the mystery volume mounts is so odd.

Dedicated 240V balanced power, Torus RM20-BAL. Mac Mini/Ayre QB-9. LSA Group Signature integrated. Eminent Tech LFT8B speakers. Real Trap and GIK bass traps.