IGNORED

Nirvana SMPS added to the system, noise can be heard through speakers

Hello! I recently bought Nirvana SMPS from Botland store... I connected it to Advance Paris WTX-StreamPro streamer. The streamer is connected to Rega Brio amp (the newest Brio). Brio has 5 inputs, Number 1 is for turntable, 2-5 are line inputs. Brio has its own issues with noise (not exactly a problem), a quiet hiss can be heard through speakers from all inputs from less than 10-15 inches distance from speakers... I suspect that's because a lot of things are thrown into this small box so there is no place to properly isolate its power supply from all other things...

When Streampro was powered through its original crappy 5V 1A power supply, it didn't added any noise to the system. When I replace it with Nirvana, yes, sound quality became better, especially highs, but because of noise I returned to original power supply. Now i don't know what to do- is it problem in Nirvana or Rega doesn't like NIrvana? To describe problem more precisely- Streampro is connected to input 4. Streampro is powered through USB cable from NIrvana. Noise can be heard through Input 1 (phono) but just little bit higher than normal. Through inputs 2 and 3 there is no elevated noise. Through input 4 noise is noticeably higher than before and through input 5 it's even higher. When I disconnect USB power cable from Streampro, noise is a little bit higher through input 1 than before but from inputs 2-5 it's normal. I tried a lot of things- all grounding options on Nirvana, changing power cable on Rega, changing polarity on Nirvana, moving NIrvana from power strip to another power outlet but it's on the same branch so no changes, tried to conect Nirvana to Streampro with second USB cable, disconnecting ethernet cable from Streampro, moved Streampro from input 4 to 2 (which elevate noise on input 1 a little bit more, on input 2 also, on input 4 noise dissapeared but on input 5 it was still the strongest noise of all inputs)... Brio has 2 pin only IEC connector so it's not connected to ground. In my hi-fi system there is also Sony tuner, Cambridge audio cd player, turntable, external headphone amplifier. All these components don't cause any additional noise except Nirvana. Any idea what's wrong?