IGNORED

Keces P3 LPS

Keces P3 LPS

From the Manufacturer:
1. High Quality Toroidal Transformer provide pure power. (This is a dual output unit.)
2. Separate ground for each output rail.
3. Ultra low ripple noise.
4. No humming or buzz noise for 50Hz and peak load.
5. Dual output provide 3A for each.
6. Over Temperature Protection (OTP).
7. The 3mm thickness of the aluminum chassis to effective to blocks EMI/RFI interference.
Also, Output Voltage: 5V/7V/9V-3A + 12V/15V/16V-3A (Dual Output).  I photographed a scratch between the letters of the logo on the top cover, but it does not show well. In some light its clear, in other light its not there. I used this for EtherRegan and ISP router--had zero problems and it gave a definite improvement in SQ over stock. I bought it in July 2019.

iMac 27" with local music files > Audirvana Studio > Router/ Modem> etherRegan )JS-2 LPS > Sablon > 2nd etherRegan (LPS 1.2))>UltraRendu (LPS-1.2)> Schiit Yggy > Ayre K5 XE MP Preamp > Ayre v5 Amp > Aerial 10-T Speakers. PC's, SC's and  IC's Cerious Technology Matrix and Ghent DC cords. Gaia under components and speakers. 1 Topaz 1k Iso, BPT power center. Maestro wall plug, dedicated 20 amp run to equipment, second run to distant iMac/Router, BK Precision 1604 and 2nd Topaz.