IGNORED

Usbridge with Digione Signature

Hilly

Sorry for noob question - I currently run  a Rpi 4 with Digione Sig hat (OS is Moode) - sounds great via BNC output. I now have a requirement for USB output. How do you connect up the Digione to the Usbridge Sig ? What power requirements do you require ? Do you need a seperate OS or just one ? Do you need seperate LAN connections. Secondary question - is the Kali reclocker a worthwhile upgrade - I presume it would sit on top of the Digione - again does it require power ?  Thanks in advance 

On 10/16/2021 at 3:57 PM, Hilly said:

Sorry for noob question - I currently run  a Rpi 4 with Digione Sig hat (OS is Moode) - sounds great via BNC output. I now have a requirement for USB output. How do you connect up the Digione to the Usbridge Sig ? What power requirements do you require ? Do you need a seperate OS or just one ? Do you need seperate LAN connections. Secondary question - is the Kali reclocker a worthwhile upgrade - I presume it would sit on top of the Digione - again does it require power ?  Thanks in advance 

For using USBridge signature player along with Digione signature player , Need to purchase USBridge signature player with aluminum case .Then need to remove Digione Signature from RPI 4 and need to assemble it on top of USBridge signature player.

We need to give power to USBridge signature player and CLEAN SIDE power to Digione signature board.

Only single OS and single LAN connection

We cannot assemble USBridge signature on top of Digione signature player.