IGNORED

Article: Streaming & Local Content Through HQPlayer - A Nice Alternative With The sonicTransporter

I know and accept one cannot speedup software devolpment just like that, but you have a tremendous opportunity coming up, unfortunately with a (very) limited timeslot.

Roon is going to release version 2.0, and all signs are indicating it will be Roon Mobile.

Already today there is no support anymore related to solving bugs in their software.

Based on my experience this will become BIG mess at/with Roon.

I will postpone Roon updates as long as I can, whilst looking for an alternative that responds to my needs.

And I think I am/will be not the only one.

If you are really close I feel it is time you start promoting/selling your solution.

There are customers waiting for you. Now is the time!!!

43 minutes ago, Marcin_gps said:

Thank you for your words. This is much appreciated and encouraging.

The app is ready. It is even translated to Japanese. We just need to get approval from Qobuz and sth that seemed trivial turned out to be a massive headache. But It has to be done. 

Please note that the app will be available for iOS (and Apple M CPUs equipped Macs) exclusively. 

Best regards,
Marcin

Anything we can do here at the forum, or as a Qobuz user (in Europe in my case) to support your challenge?